Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Revival Center Prayer Tent



Need Prayer?

We are believing for miracles, healings, deliverance and a demonstration of God to the people of Paso Robles. The Revival Center Prayer Tent is already being used by God. The Prayer Tent has been pitched on the corner of Spring and 9th Street in Paso Robles. Frank Fritschel, the owner and manager of the Melody Ranch Motel, has been gracious enough to allow us to use his property for this powerful ministry. God is raising up tremendous workers to pray for those in need. Minister ReRe Taylor, Dottie Gracie, and Edie Cook are some of the first few to have served as prayer attendants. So far, we have been taking the tent out on Thursday afternoons until about four o'clock. June 3rd was our first outreach and today, June 10th, was our second. God has proved Himself awesome.


Today, the tent was pulsating with power. The presence of the Spirit of God was evident. People were driving by honking, waving, and eventually stopping saying, "Yes, I need prayer." One lady stopped and said I need prayer and just started to cry. Dottie embraced her and she told us she had just lost her husband and she needed peace. A long time friend of mine was just happening to be driving from Salinas passing through. He had called me and asked, "Can I stop by for a blessing?" He was not even aware of the tent ministry. So, we prayed and he went on his way to Nevada.


As we were chatting amongst ourselves, a man, his wife, and teenage son approached us. With tears in their eyes, they said that they needed prayer. As I inquired of the prayer need, the husband said, "My wife was diagnosed with a brain tumor yesterday." Then the wife said, "As we were praying this morning, the Lord showed me a white tent with the word 'revival' written on it." As they were driving down Spring Street, the husband exclaimed, "There is your tent!" WOW! GOD IS AWESOME ALL BY HIMSELF! We prayed the prayer of faith and I am expecting to hear the miracle of God.


Sounds to me like God is in the tent.


Stay tuned, I shall be giving you updates as to what and as to where God is performing His miracles.

7 comments:

  1. Sooo proud of you guys! Wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bishop Gabe, am proud of you, please i just wanted you to know that you are doing a great Job!
    Take care.
    Pastor Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well….. am so excited, I thank God for Bishop Gabe and for this opportunity to write to Bishop Gabe, I think Bishop Gabe is a wonderful teacher that God is using, I have heard a lot of people, but the teachings that Bishop Gabe teaches are very unique, visiting Bishop Gabe’s site is something that I am very excited, this year, I think it was in January, the Lord spoke to me that this is my year and time to shine, I personally believe that there is a lot of favor on my destiny and that’s why I believe that the right time and place for my shining is here, I really like what Bishop Gabe teaches, you know the Bible says that the righteous man is like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bring out forth his fruits in his season, so am so excited being part of those who are reading and listening mp3’s from Bishop Gabe .

    Bishop Gabe is a source of inspiration to me, as a man of God, I am a Senior Pastor at Agape church, and I read his teachings every morning and evening, and I know that God has really something to say to the world through that man and that vessel. Alpha Beth Ministries is one family that everybody who loves to grow spiritual should become a member, I think that God has used Gabe & Dorothy to do a job that needs to be commended, and as you join, I believe that you will not remain the same again, coz you are not just joining, but, you are joining in an inspired ministry that is going to bring a change in your life, and is going to be a source of inspiration and am sure, after being a member of Alpha Beth Ministries you will never be the same again. What can I say, welcome to the Spirit of God!
    A popular song by Brandon Heath asks:
    All those people going somewhere
    Why have i never cared?

    Give me your eyes for just one second
    Give me your eyes so i can see
    Everything that i keep missing
    Give me your love for humanity

    Give me your arms for the broken hearted
    The ones that are far beyond my reach?
    Give me your heart for the one's forgotten
    Give me your eyes so i can see.

    This song is a great prayer.

    Blessings
    Pastor Paul Kaburu
    Agape Christian Ministries
    Kitale, Kenya, East Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My journey with Jesus has been amazing... and Am also helping
    my other Brethren who are also passing through what I passed in some years ago to change their lives and live a life pleasing to God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastor Paul,

    I like that song too - not just the song but the message. One of my prayers is that my heart breaks for the things that break God's heart.

    Kind Regards,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathy, may God keep you and meet with what you desire in your heart, God is faithful and He grants all what we need or desire according to his will.
    Take care Kathy
    Sincerely
    Pastor Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this story!
    Long, long ago there was a boy who was born blind, the boy used to go around the streets and shops to beg, being helped by his younger brother so that he can find something to eat, one day his father became tired and decided to take this young blind man in the forest to dump him there so that he can die and her flesh to become the meet to wild animals, so the father told the blind young man that he wanted to visit a nearby town and that he wanted the blind man to accompany him, so they went together , the poor blind boy did not know where he was going, suddenly they arrived in the middle of the forest without the boy knowing where he was, the father told the boy to wait him there , the boy thought that he was on the roadside to the town where his father had promised him that they were going.
    So the poor boy stood there for a long time, while there, he heard a lot of noise, so he listened carefully and knew that the noise that he is hearing is the voice of monkeys, so he realized that he was in the forest, so he thought that it is good for him to climb on the tree than to sit down on earth because he was afraid of dangerous animals. He climbed on the tree and found a branch and sat there, while sitting there without hope, facing death, he heard a voice, it was like people discussing “you see this leaves, they are medicine, if we become blind we apply them in our eyes and we can be able to see again” the poor boy sitting there with tears flowing from his eyes down to his cheeks listening carefully for the discussion. Then he thought, let me try to apply the leaves in my eyes and see if it will work!
    Then he tried in his left eyes, and the left eye was opened, then he applied on his right eye, and it was opened, wow the blind boy was now able to see, his eyes were opened and he was no more blind. Then he decided to go back to the village, while on his way going back, he had that a king’s daughter was blind and that the king has announced that anyone who will make his daughter see will take her for marriage. When the boy heard that, he went back to the forest running to get some leaves, so when he got them he went to the king’s palace to see a King’s daughter, when the boor arrived, everyone set there eyes on him, boldly the young man asked where is the King’s daughter, they took him to the room where the king’s daughter was, he told the other people to stand outside. Then he took the leaves and applied them to the girls eyes, suddenly the girl’s eyes were opened, the king saw her daughter running out with joy and shouting !
    The king called all the people and made a great feast!

    What have we learned from this story? Think about it, I know we have different answers!
    Your association chooses your destination! Who you surround yourself with changes you!

    ReplyDelete