These are great days for The Revival Center. If you want to become part of an exciting and dynamic move of God, come and visit us at 3850 Ramada Drive, Paso Robles, California. The people of our fellowship are escalating and exploding in faith. We have nothing to brag about in numbers, but the quality of the Word is second to none. We love worship and long to be in His presence. There are times of jubilation and there are times of weeping and brokenness. We believe that God is sovereign and and His Word is authoritative. The gifts of the Spirit are in operation without a circus mentality.
At The Revival Center, we desire to be an active part of our community and to make a real impact on our city. We have people actively involved in prison ministries, motorcycle ministries, Prayer Tent ministry, evangelism, men ministries, and women's ministries. During these tough economic times, we are seeing God's people get jobs, start businesses, and be hired and trained for success. They are faithful to God and understand biblical stewardship by partnering with God in finances and seed sowing.
At TRC, we believe that God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things. There are no big "I's" and little "us's". We are fully aware that we are all just donkeys for Jesus and we have been saved by His grace.
What do we need? How can you help?
- We desire people who possess the gift of worship through music. We are not looking for musicians (they are a dime a dozen); we are asking God for worshipers.
- We need people who know how to pray and are not afraid to get in the trenches and do warfare.
- We need people who are apt to teach the uncompromising Word of God.
- We need people who desire to fit into a five-fold ministry without a spirit of competition.
- We need people who desire the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We need people who will worship the Giver and not the gifts.
Come visit us at The Revival Center where everyone is welcome -- saved, unsaved, backslider, or renegade. At The Revival Center, you will see the power of God in action and feel the genuine love of Christ. TRC is truly a guilt-free zone, but I warn you, it is high in spiritual conviction!